YES Student Eligibility Requirements:
There are several criteria that must be met by all students accepted to Youth Employment Services. Please read through them carefully before applying, and be sure to reach out via the Contact page if you have any questions.
- You must be a Champaign Unit 4 high school student.
- You must be part of the Free/Reduced Lunch Program.
- You must have a minimum 2.0 GPA for the calendar year prior to the summer for which you are applying.*
- You must have a minimum 90% school attendance rate for the calendar year prior to the summer for which you are applying.*
- You must have fewer than 2 days of in/out of school suspensions for the calendar year prior to the summer for which you are applying.*
* GPA Lower than 2.0? Attendance less than 90%? Let's talk. Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, mentor, Operation Hope, Care4U, coach, etc explaining your work to improve grades or attendance and your ability to suceed in YES.